Thank you for choosing our property as your new potential home. We look forward to serving you. Summit Property Management is an active member of the California Apartment Association. We support the spirit and intent of all local, state, and federal fair housing laws for all residents without regard to color, race, religion, sex, marital status, mental or physical disability, age, familial status, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Below is a list of our rental qualifications. All requested information must be accurate & received in order to process and evaluate whether your application for rental at our community qualifies for approval.
All applicants must meet the itemized criteria below to be considered for tenancy.
- All applicants must fill out their application legibly and accurately. Incomplete or falsified applications will be denied.
- Roommates/co-residents: In the event there are multiple applicants to reside in the same apartment, the information from all applicants will be combined during the verification process. A rental application must be completed for each person age 18 or older.
- All applicants must show proof of state or federal issued photo ID, which must be verified with the information on the rental application. If an applicants ID cannot be verified, it is grounds for rejection.
- All requested information or documentation must be supplied within 48 hours from the date of the holding deposit. Failure to supply or failure to timely supply the requested information is grounds for rejection.
- Credit history may not include derogatory credit. A copy of the credit history will be obtained through an outside agency. Lack of credit history may result in an increased deposit or require a guarantor with good credit.
- All applicants must have an income of at least 2 1/2 times the rent for apartments and 3 times the rent for houses. Written verification or proof of all income such as current month bank statements, last 2 current paycheck stubs, or last years filed tax returns must be provided. If you have income from child support, disability, or retirement, you must provide proof of them.
- All applicants must have 2 years good rental history, and/or have good mortgage payments history. Written verification from the landlord and/or previous landlord may be required.
- Any applicant with a public record of unlawful detainer action or an eviction, owing another landlord or apartment community money, and/or having negative rental history will automatically be denied.
- The following occupancy guidelines will be applied: Studio: 2 person maximum, One Bedroom: 3 person maximum. Two Bedroom: 5 person maximum.
- All applications will be processed and reviewed. Depending on each individual situation, credit will be taken into consideration with all of the rental qualifications listed above. A guarantor may be required for students lacking income requirements or rental history. Guarantor’s will not be accepted for applicants with poor credit history. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that your application will be approved. The application process may take up to 2 days to process.
- $100k minimum liability Renters Insurance Policy is to be in force at all times, naming Summit Property Management & the Property which is being applied at, as additionally insured.
- Denied applicants will be notified in writing upon request of the reason for denial.